Affordable Funeral Offerings
Find Affordable Funeral Networks Near You
Affordable Funerals Network offers you numerous choices for funeral home and cremation services within our four major categories of traditional funeral services: Traditional, Serenity, Compassion and Keepsake Cremation. All categories include services and a casket with your choice of a ground burial, entombment or cremation. You can make additional selections about caskets.
Our selection of funeral arrangements allows you, your family and friends to honor your loved one with a memorable home going celebration. Each of the funeral arrangements includes the following services for your comfort and convenience:
- The professional services of a funeral director and staff
- Embalming and other preparation of the body for visitation and a traditional funeral service
- Use of staff and equipment
- Transfer of remains to the funeral home within a 25-mile radius
- Use of transportation services within a 25-mile radius, including a casket coach/hearse; a cemetery lead car and limo (optional)
- Premium guest register book and acknowledgement cards
- High quality 20-gauge steel casket in your choice of color
- Online memorial obituary (if available in your area)
- Direct cremation services available
Affordable Funerals Network takes pride in knowing that our affiliates are carefully selected for cremation and funeral services from a number of funeral homes in their respective cities. Our funeral directors, clergymen and support staff are committed to creating the memorable, respectful ceremony you envision for your loved one. During the funeral, you can rest assured that all the arrangements are taken care of by experienced professionals.
Once the time of the funeral service has been determined, you can hold a time of viewing and remembrance of the deceased at one of our member facilities. Our affiliate staff will provide basic services such as equipment for the viewing; embalming and other preparation of the body and transportation of the remains to the final resting place if you have chosen entombment or burial.
After your loved one passes the AFN Provider will take care of transporting the remains to the funeral home. Included in each Funeral Offering is transportation of the casket to the burial site. Transportation of the remains to the crematory in case of cremation is also provided.
If you decide upon cremation as your preferred method of disposition, you will still have the option of inviting friends and family to a viewing and service that includes the traditional aspects of a funeral, including a rental casket.